Sunday, June 3, 2012

Inspired to Link

Some rights reserved by ...-Wink-...

I was going to tell you about the book I am reading and how it is very timely with all that has been going on in Egypt right now.

And then I read this.

I have to say that I am not surprised. I have heard people, as they sat across the table from me, share worse experiences. I know more than a few people who will only cross by land to avoid the nastiness that can go on at this airport.

Many times I have stated my surprise that they weren't Googling people. (Guess that finally occurred to them as well.) I know this new tactic could put an end to my visits as I don't keep my opinion to myself on these matters. I am not going as far as starting a new category called "To Deny Me Entry Look Here", but neither am I going to keep my mouth shut either.

No comments:

Post a Comment