Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Month Long Hiatus

sols_green

A month of slices that slipped by was a fabulous way to spend vacation. If I had posted what might you have read about?

24 hour plane trips (with a 2.5 year old)
Baileys and Bacon
Duraflame and Dampness
Socks and Sweatshirts
Happy Birthday Jesus!
Cousins on the Coast

This week it has been back to school AND solo parenting while J is recruiting teachers for next year in Bangkok. Come this weekend my excuses for…

continuing to eat crap
continuing to enjoy the lights on the tree
continuing to do what I want rather than what I should

not exercising
not downloading, editing, uploading, etc. pictures
not writing

all come to an end. I will be back to my regularly scheduled blogging (and life) soon.

Thank you for your patience!

3 comments:

  1. I've missed you, glad you are back! I understand how it is when a spouse is away and you live an indulgent life. Sounds like there are some slices you need to catch us up on, Duraflame and Dampness?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am curious about Baileys & bacon! Welcome back to routine, sometimes boring but can be comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Baileys and Bacon. Is there a post coming on that topic?

    ReplyDelete