Sunday, April 22, 2012

Inspired to Link










Connected, but alone?

"If we are not able to be alone we are going to be more lonely. If we don't teach our children how to be alone they are only going to be lonely." Sherry Turkle goes on to call for reflection and conversation. I will have to watch this another time or two in order to be able to fully reflect on it. What do you think?



Still trying to figure out Arab Spring? My friend Matt posted about it here.

My Reader dropped this blog post in front of me this week. Interesting food for thought and included a video I will remember for a long time. If you haven't seen it yet you really need to take a look. If only we all kept a positive outlook and were willing to redesign 'the box'. Thanks, Caine, for the inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Caine's Arcade also made the NBC Nightlt News. But the full version of the video is the best to watch.

    ReplyDelete