Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Nope, haven't fallen off the planet

The end of our time in Saudi was a whirlwind, but there are pieces I want to share. I have sticky notes on my phone and iPad to remind me and thoughts whirling in my mind. They will come.

I thought July would be a good time to start, but wasn't prepared for it to be July already! How did this happen?

We have been here for two weeks and yet it feels longer. (This is a good reminder when I think Christmas is too short to come all this way.)

I did start to get pictures up on our family blog so that is a good sign that writing will start happening soon.

Until then, Happy 4th and I hope you get some time to relax. I know we will!

sols_turq

2 comments:

  1. The time will keep moving rapidly and that's the hard part about summer. You can't slow it down, so plunge into quality enjoyment Kristi,
    Happy 4th
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the 4th! Look forward reading your blog again!

    ReplyDelete