Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Ashes to ashes

There is a smudged ashen cross on my forehead.

A pathway to Easter with 40 days, plus Sundays, is up for the little one to mark off each day as we proceed through the season.

I remembered where I had put the ornaments to mark each day's Bible story for us to read as a family and then place on the 'tree' drawn on the sliding door.

Now I just wish I had some swashes of deep purple fabric to place here and there as a color reminder that we have entered Lent.

3 comments:

  1. That's a good idea. Marking the days could help with time. Thanks for the thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice...I like how your share with your family. Jackie http://familytrove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A special time of the year, a time to remember, to cherish, to renew our faith. Thanks for sharing yours.

    ReplyDelete