Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday

 

IMG_2269

I am thankful for my Crock Pot! I can’t imagine life without it. There are at least two days every week that we walk in the door at just about dinner time. (Tonight is one of them. The picture is the chili that will be awaiting us.)

When menu planning each Saturday for the week ahead this website is my absolute ‘go to’ when I need a new idea for my Crock Pot.

Do you have any fabulous Crock Pot recipes you are willing to share? The parameters for our family are…

  • no red meat
  • cooking time at least eight hours (With unreliable power in the country I can’t use a time as the power will go off at least twice a day. Plus I am running my 110v Crock Pot on a converter and timers don’t do so well, even without the power cuts.)
  • little to no prep (I don’t have time to sauté, etc. I can chop and dice as that can be done the night before.)

No comments:

Post a Comment