Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Tonight I am thankful for owning more than one device. It has been a full day topped off with a delightful visit with a friend this evening. She left, I took care of the load of laundry in the dryer, and then sat down to slice before heading to bed.

The laptop won't let me log in.

I tried a couple of times. My husband tried. We each tried again. I have gone on to plan B while he is working on the laptop. I am not even going to ask if there is hope. I am wiped out and grabbed my iPad and found some work arounds. (I prefer to blog from Windows Live Writer and that's not an option on this device.)

I am thankful for more than one option that didn't involve walking down to school to log in to my work machine. I am thankful to still be able to chronicle a small bit of my day. I am thankful for my husband who took on the task with out being asked or grumbling. I am thankful that I am a couple of clicks away from being in bed.

2 comments:

  1. It is good to have a back up plan. I have to back up my photos before I lose them. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been fighting computer issues for two weeks! So frustrating! So glad you were able to work around your problem!

    ReplyDelete